View Single Post
Old 06.25.2013, 06:26 AM   #46043
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
i just got my first turntable yesterday, and man there are so many LP's i'd like to cop, but i'm starting with the classics. already copped Illmatic and 36 Chambers, Midnight Marauders is definitely the next one. then The Chronic, Doggystyle, Liquid Swords, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (yes i'm mentioning it in the same breath), etc. i'm so excited.

It deserves to be in the same breath. If anything, you're honoring Doggystyle. I think the order is off completely, but that's just me. It's your breath.

Wait, no, Cuban Linx... Then the rest.

I really need Wu Tang Forever on vinyl. I have a very small hip hop vinyl selection, but if anythin's a must have, it's Forever, and definitely Midnight Marauders.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|