Thread: Lou Reed RIP
View Single Post
Old 10.31.2013, 03:02 PM   #37
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I didn't make it. I thought it was hilarious, playing off of the "squares" severe lack of actual info about the underground freaks who create the culture they (the "squares") happen to live in.

Like the fucks who wear sonic youth t shirts because sonic youth are a known "cool" thing, but who know fucking jack shit about the music, and the band.

I was once on the piss with a friend of mine around town. We stopped off at a cash machine, whilst there there was a group of people stood near by. One of them had a Goo t-shirt on. Me being drunk I ambled over to talk to them about it. When I asked if he liked Sonic Youth he just looked at me blankly and said "wut". That was it, I just went nuts, not embarrassingly nuts but enough to call him a "fucking poser" and so on. Anyway that's my story. GOODNIGHT! Oh and don't be a lameass and wear band t-shirts if you have no idea who they are.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|