View Single Post
Old 03.15.2013, 03:03 PM   #17226
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Have you seen the documentary titled "Ingmar Bergman Makes a Movie"? It follows Bergman as he goes through the process of making Winter Light. It goes really in depth as a screenwriter and film director named Vilgot Sjoman sits down with Bergman to learn about what he goes through to complete a film. On Winter Light, he handles the whole thing with exhausting precision. There's footage of rehearsals and stories about how much of a struggle it was to get the lighting just right. I learned quite a bit from this documentary, and found it inspiring. It was a very personal film to Bergman, and I believe his favorite among his own work.

I've not seen the documentary but thanks for the recommendation. I'll definitely see if I can find it. Although I've seen quite a few of Bergman's films, I really don't know much about him at all, either about his life or motivations, anything.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|