View Single Post
Old 02.16.2010, 03:45 PM   #1
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
the album that is provisionally titled - Our Future, Your Clutter - altho this title is rumoured to be a red herring as usual. apparently its coming out in april.

lets get all the info about it posted in this thread, and see if we cant get some live mp3s of the new songs up aswell.

what does everyone expect from it?

i remember mes put out on of his annual missives in 09 and it sounded particularily angry, there was a line like - "put your enemies in front of children's tv".

imperial wax solvent was surprisingly great, so i have hope for it, i thought the slipply floor single was OK, but kind of going down an uninteresting side of their more rockist edge. cowboy george is really excellent so hopefully there will be more stuff like that.

i'm predicting it will be heavy and quite aggressive, about as much as iws, but there might be some weird spaciness to it aswell, considering the keyboard breakdown in the live version of cowboy george.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|