View Single Post
Old 08.11.2008, 08:03 PM   #1
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
K, so, I just had this dream a few minutes ago, and when I woke up from it I kinda freaked out. It starts like this:

I'm in an airport. I wonder what the fuck I'm doing there and I leave and suddenly my head is covered in soap. And the soap is like, getting soapier, cause it's raining and now I'm covered in suds walking around a crowded airport parking lot. I run into Melly and we exchange greetings after he gives me a square watermelon.

I get in my car, which isn't my car at all and looks as if it belongs to someone 60 years older than me. I drive next door to the bank to meet up with viewtiful_alan and I give him the watermelon and for some reason he speaks in some language like greek or whatever.

Sonic Youth 37 calls me on my giant 90s cellphone and we meet in a dodgy parking lot with one street light and talk about random stuff before we leave and decide to rob the bank I was at earlier. The end.

And yes, I actually dreamed this, which was kinda scary.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|