View Single Post
Old 09.07.2006, 01:11 PM   #52
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Lighten up, Francis...

Unfortunately, I hate it becuz when I turn on the radio, it's there. When I walk into a record store, it's there. When I turn on the TV, it's there.

I made the mistake of buying a few records by the "indie" bands I implicated above last year based on reviews I thought I could trust. I hate them. I should probably trade or sell them.

At the same time, like Lilly, I have nothing against folks who like this stuff. To each their own, live and let live, and all that. But I wouldn't be sad to see all of this indie crap die a sudden death.
Sorry man but i don't really get what you're saying.Do you mean that you turn on the radio and all they play is bad indie rock?What happened to ears that sponteneously disintegrate nocive sounds?Do we advertise cars where there's only a desert?Is tv doing my head in?Why do i keep on watching it then?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|