Thread: Effects
View Single Post
Old 12.21.2006, 11:47 PM   #219
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
The last stop has a Micro Synth for 125. I'm saving that stop for last though, because I want to see what the other 3 places have for offer. Well, other 2 places, because we're going to guitar center because my friend has never been. Bla IMO- they have all that line 6, digitech, and boss shit- all lifeless and sterile sounding.
We have 2 GCs here and damn the location I never go to has quite an impressive selection of pedals over the other one - not necessarily pedals I'd buy, but interesting to demo: Fulltone, Voodoo Lab, lotsa EHX pedals and MXR pedals I never have tried.

That is a great deal on a Micro Synth - never seen them cheaper than $160 around here.

Your story sounds similar to mine. I ended up getting a Small Clone and Phase 90, both used for $50 and $60 respectively. Glad I went to that last store, cuz I saved $50 if I would've bought them new at either of the stores I went to before there.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|