View Single Post
Old 01.27.2016, 06:46 PM   #155
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Awesome!

The new title is definitely an upgrade. I still think So Help Me God was the most Kanye-esque of the bunch. But it's also a fairly typical (ok, extremely goddamn typical) phrase.

"Waves" or "WAVES" is more open... and I see he's added a sequence to the album. So really, we could be heading into just about anything at this point. I'm hoping for kind of an Abbey Road-like epic seque-based record with repeated themes and whatnot.

When he thanked Madlib for the beats disc and added the hashtag #Scary, I thought that might end up being the title. Which would admittedly be pretty goddamn awesome. But I guess he was jus referring to how "scary" good the beats were.

I'M SO PUMPED, DUDES! You have no idea!!!

Actually you're the only people in the world who have any idea. I don't have many friends who share my love-bordering-on-obsession for Kanye. My girlfriend tolerates him well enough, and likes a lot of his shit, but if I bring him up in public things always get weird. Someone insults him and I laugh it off, then get mad at myself for how angry I actually get. I want to slap them and say, "do you have any idea how conplex his music really is you dumb twat? No! Go listen to some more Mumford and Sons and feel good about yourself."
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|