Thread: Sonic 2013
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2013, 03:31 AM   #118
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirki
At the CLM-gig in Trix last night, they sold a CD-version of 'Acting Maggot (Caught on Tape 2)'. The vinyl was also on sale, but the last (and only??) copy was sold right before my eyes unfortunately.

was that the limited edition vinyl, with hand painted sleeve numbered 51 out of 120? I was the one that bought it
I still have no idea what it exactly is as there's no title on the cover and I haven't opened it yet.
They are only selling one or two copies a night, so if you go see them on this tour, and you want it, get to the merch desk first thing and reserve it.

Hey, you weren't supposed to see me, I was wearing my Disappears shirt. Seems like the magic spell has worn out after washing too many times....

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|