View Single Post
Old 02.25.2013, 03:53 AM   #142
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
having taken a break from it for a week or two I've been listening to it again really heavily, and it has improved again (which is incredible considering how much I loved it the first time around. having seen them play it live twice last week my appreciation for new you has skyrocketed, as it has for if I am and in another way too. I previously thought that is this and yes and who sees you weren't up to scratch, but the detail on those tracks is absolutely astounding.

really an incredible effort on kevin's part, making an album that makes perfect sense but is still fairly beguiling.

also been listening to their dingwalls 88 bootleg a fair bit for the first time in a few years, if you haven't heard it I'd highly recommend it, up with their primavera auditorium 2009 and loom (vancouver 92) bootlegs not for the quality of the performance but for the fact that kevin incites a riot.
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|