View Single Post
Old 03.13.2018, 07:37 PM   #41001
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
Lolololololololol

it would be hilarious if she’s taking the job they had offered you. i mean, likely it’s not, but it would be hilarious, because maybe she was tearing up about you taking the job from her not you leaving. or maybe it was something else, like she saying “dammit i wasted my life in this profession and now this kid is gonna walk to his dream.” bha ha ha.

but listen: this is a good lesson for you. sure sure “we told you so,” but being told something is not the same as realizing it on your own. your employer is not your friend. boot to the head! now you know-know.

sorry if this is frustrating but eh. you snooze you loose, as children say. now let’s laugh at this, as we should.

It’s not the same job. She and I actually are friends. She told me everything. Her job pays WAY more than the one I almost took, which paid a lot. Hah.

I still think I made the right choice. I’m in a field I love. I am good at my job and I’m good at it because I love it. I’m in good shape to move on to other writing work if my publication goes to hell, because... well, I have a formal accolade or two at this point. So I’m glad I didn’t switch to PR. Not yet. Later? Almost definitely.

God bless it, this has been a complicated fucking year though.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|