View Single Post
Old 01.31.2018, 12:22 PM   #3638
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
No. Ideologically entrenched Academia is merely annoying and unfortunate. (I left a place called Antioch College after exactly one semester for that very reason.)

Living among homicidal neo-Nazis and their apologists is the real hellhole..

kissinger famously said (im paraphrasing) the reason academic fights are so vicious is because the stakes are so low

and yeah the academic casualty count is low, but it’s still a hellhole if your livelihood depends on it. and who’s afraid of virginia woolf?

but you’re right— the problem is now we have a lunatic in charge of the asylum who is applying low-stakes tactics to such high-stakes situations as the future of liberal democracies or global thermonuclear war. it’s a fucking disgrace.

the other stuff you wrote and i’m not quoting is embarrassing and goes against the point you’re trying to make, but i understand the rage and what it does to a brain. you likely need to sleep it off. what ilducio said wasn’t against you since you’re not a consie (conservative, i’m guessing) so... yeah.

don’t engage a crazy or you might become one.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|