View Single Post
Old 01.31.2018, 09:14 AM   #3634
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
jeezus fuckin christ this thread lol

been busy moving but to summarize:

schunk’s first post: whataboutism and dementia (because a discreet “prevention of radicalization” is not the same as the public stoking of ethnic strife so his caveat of “qualitative difference” actually disqualifies the whole presentation as the qualitative differences are such as to make the comparison both silly and perverse)

demonyo extrapolates the lunacy of academia to society at large. there is no free speech issue with schunk— he says whatever the fuck he wants and others do the same. he defends a racist, gets called an idiot, in the marketplace of ideas

ilducio and soupnazi are being goofy which this being the internet is their prerogative i guess

as for the certain-certain-certain let’s not dance around the issue, your’re talking about muslims and islam and saying the religion is illiberal. issue is muslims come in all stripes just like christians. the american taliban is actually christian. so, deport all christians?

american muslims were doing fine until this whole bullshit with “terrorism” started. now they’re being pushed against the corner by terrible fucking policies and rhetoric.

robigator’s statement is patently true but maybe a bit of an odd timing contextualizes it as an extreme relativism

evollove is just practicing good time management, because it’s crazy to engage a crazy. just wish it was in a less wounded fashion.

tucker carlson is a shitbird no doubt

and academia is indeed an ideological hellhole which is why i quit it early and often. last discussion i had on the new blade runner with a professor friend she was foaming at the mouth and banging at the table with a fist screaming “weinstein”. so much for “ideas.”

anyway suckas have fun with this fucking marmaja of a debate
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|