View Single Post
Old 01.12.2015, 09:22 AM   #46
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
unfortunately i disagree. most rappers seem to become uninspired, stale and.. simply uncool as they get older, just like aging rock stars. of course there are a few exceptions though.

agreed.

There are of course exceptions, but generally as a genre there seems to be a majority of rappers who are more creative, more willing to take chances, and just try harder when they're younger.

Some exceptions that come to mind, tho...

Ghostface, of course. I pretty much feel like his career has been nothing but an up-swing for the last decade.

MF Doom is a dude who got better w/ age. I mean I like KMD and all, but after coming out of hiding DOOM got better and far more creative.

Jay-Z... his debut aside, I honestly feel like the 2nd half of his career is far more interesting than the first. Or put it this way, I think if all 3 volumes of Lifetime, Street Is Watching sndrk and the Roc-La-Familia album never existed, and he came out in 2001 w/ The Blueprint as his first album, I'd have been fine w/ that.

Sean Price: (see MF DOOM above)