View Single Post
Old 09.03.2014, 04:13 AM   #5516
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Right, now I've got you in a corner I've gotta ask- what's your opinion on Sam getting booed seemingly every frigging game West Ham lose?

And what's this Van Persie surgery talk about?

I'd never boo personally but I do sympathise with those who do, even if some of what they're demanding, in terms of a more attacking style, is a bit naive. Problem is Sam is so far in the opposite direction that it's now become too much even for a lot of their more pragmatic fans to stomach.

There was some chat about VP going in for knee surgery but he dismissed it in the press yesterday. Still, it's the only logical reason for them bringing Falcao in. Unless Van Gaal wants him up front next to VP with Rooney behind them, which would mean leaving out Mata. Why do that when clearly the problems aren't in their attack - especially with the arrival of Di Maria. Despite VP's dismissal of it all, I still think there's something in it.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|