View Single Post
Old 09.02.2014, 12:29 PM   #5513
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, hard to know what's going on there. No team able to put 3 past Chelsea should ever be on the losing side. Jagielka's been terrible but could this mark a return to all the doubts about Martinez's defences that started when he was at Wigan? I hope I'm wrong, mainly cos I've got a bit of a soft spot for Everton, but I felt Martinez was a bit too good to be true, especially during his first season at Goodison.

West Ham getting Alex Song on a season long loan is a decent bit of business, although I'm even happier we managed to keep hold of Winston Reid. Either way we'll (hopefully) huff and puff our way to the lower mid-table mark by the season's end.

Right, now I've got you in a corner I've gotta ask- what's your opinion on Sam getting booed seemingly every frigging game West Ham lose?

And what's this Van Persie surgery talk about?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|