View Single Post
Old 09.01.2014, 07:58 PM   #5507
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I got a chicken and egg question for y'all..
http://www.fiba.com/basketballworldcup/2014/groups

So the FIBA B-Ball World Cup (formerly World Championship) is underway, and as I've mentioned before, all the better teams are the same teams who field elite national futbol teams and who have elite futbol leagues..

So do y'all think that these countries have both world class futbol AND basketball because they are more developed sports' nations in general (culture, talent, logistics) or because they are just naturally good at these sports?

My point? If Brazil and Spain are elite at basketball and futbol not necessarily because of some kind of natural talent pool but rather because of concerted effort and development then the US should easily become a truly elite futbol nation soon because if there is one thing about US sports its significant effort and development at every level.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|