View Single Post
Old 02.15.2007, 03:47 PM   #1
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Groundwater Music
http://www.groundwatermusic.com
This thread will be continuously updated in regards to the site progress.

SITE STATUS
Groundstaff is working
Groundnews is working
Groundchoice is working
Groundwater is being finalized
Groundrob has a mock-up
Groundbreak has a mock-up
Groundwrite has a mock-up

WHAT IS GROUNDWATER?
Groundwater is a music review site primarily run by Sonic Youth Gossip members, and a few others. Our focus is on underground artists in general.
SECTIONS OF GROUNDWATER CONTROL PANEL
Groundwater is the homepage

Groundwrite is the section where you can add reviews and interviews. They will be approved and added to the main page once the main page is finally up

Groundchoice is a dynamic system that will allow you to update a "recommended artists" list with the click of a button. I will include many different genres and about 10-15 recommended artists/songs/albums for each.

Groundnews allows you submit news articles for the homepage

Groundbreak is an error reporting system

Groundrob is to send a message to administration. No real need for us on SY because we can contact each other easily, but for those not on the board

Groundstaff is a staff directory with contact information

YOUR ACCOUNTS
A staff login is now available! Although the Control panel will be in development for a long time, there are portions of it that are functioning. Send me a PM with your real name and desired password and I'll hook you up with a staff account.

example:
Name: rbastien
Password: yourpassword

I'm looking forward to seeing reviews! If you're planning to go into journalism and want to use the site as a reference, just send me a message and I'll hook you up with a phone number and address.

Take it easy,
Rob