View Single Post
Old 04.19.2006, 11:40 AM   #29
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
Yeah, people are either stupid or ignorant.

People like to add, "Oh, I am waiting until it comes out" after they say they have not downloaded it. Why? So they can make those who did feel "inferior" for downloading it.

Why else would anyone say, "I'm waiting until it comes out in the stores"???

Like none of us know it's not in the stores or something.

That's why I say most of you guys are predictable. It's too easy figuring out why you said what.

I really don't care whether you have downloaded this album or not.

What I do care are the people who purposely have to add, "I'm waiting until it comes out" after they proclaim they haven't downloaded it.

But what's funny is that all the people who say, "I'm waiting for it to come out" have downloaded albums before that they never ended up buying.

Maybe it pisses people off to be called out like this.

It works both ways, I find it more troubling for those early on here who made a point to let the forum know in a "bragging rights" type of way of "how they were one of the first to here the new album and that its available on soulseek er whatever else..." and then proceed to give us either a fantastic or awful review and descriptive account of every song...
whats the point? why be a "spoiler"???

is that any better?
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|