View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 03:12 AM   #50
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinn
It wasn't about you. Noone wanted to hear about your life or have this turn into a discussion about it. We started off discussing an issue that is other people and not just our own selfish individualistic desires. Whenever you couldn't back up or answer any of the points made you started personalising it. I really don't care about your life or want to hear about it, if it was worthwhile you wouldn't have to be on here convincing us and yourself. Maybe you don't want more education, but other people do, and they deserve to have it as an option and not be priced out of it.

My life was used only as an example of expressing my own point. Sorry I'm not one of those that looks beyond my own experience to express as such.

I've never seen a man live for several days in the stomach of a whale.