View Single Post
Old 05.12.2010, 01:33 PM   #65
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemusic
Do you ever talk about anything BUT shitty pop music? We get it, you're SO individual that you hang out on a Sonic Youth forum and listen to nothing but Miley Cyrus, Avril Lavigne AND have endless knowledge about music that's even more weird than what we listen to so it's our tastes that are pedestrian. Plus it's not like you appreciate Taylor Swift because you're an internally homophobic faggot who never emotionally matured out of Jr. High, it's because you appreciate it for it's amazingly innovative production (that autotune sure won't sound dated in five years) and absolutely breathtaking quality. Awesome. Now give it a fucking rest douchebag.

Although I do agree with what you said about Kate Bush...

Nobody's interested in classical music, Irish folk, Soukous, Mbira, Spectralism, Ragga, Happy Hardcore, Sevdah, Dixie Jazz, local hardcore and so on here. Everyone knows pop.

Why don't you, rather than slagging off people here, actually say something positive about music, any music, that's not Sonic Youth? Honestly, look through your own last 50 posts or so, I'd be surprised if it weren't 95% slagging people off for things they like. I'm happy to take criticism, but your criticism means precisely fuck all until you start contributing something more than 'Glice likes pop, what a douche' or 'Atsonicpark likes getting excited about music and sharing it with people, what a douche'. Seriously, just once talk about music you like and ignore that other people here annoy you, it's much more tiresome than anything I say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|