View Single Post
Old 11.26.2009, 02:56 PM   #38
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Guitar is a very simple instrument to pick up and play without having any real knowledge of it what so ever if you think about it, but yet at the same time there is a LOT to guitar..... It all depends on how much you want to really know what you're playing.

In middle school we had guitar classes as an elective... One of the few states in the nation to do so. I got to take free guitar classes for two years. We didn't learn anything super advanced (Even in advanced guitar), but I definitely learned some common knowledge and more know-how.

~Jeremy~

Our school had a guitar class in high school, I took it my sophmore year. We learned really next to nothing, except I guess how to read tabs. We mostly learned stuff like how to play the national anthem. There wasn't really a lesson plan. It was kind of interesting though at the time, I was just learning how to play and there were all these other guys/girls around so I got to hear alot of different styles. It ended up not really being that interesting actually. Everyone pretty much only took to learning how to play Crazy Train or Sweet Home Alabama.

Guitar is probably one of the easier instruments to make sound halfway neat, as long as you're just a little inventive, and there are alot of levels to that quality. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So that's neat.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|