Thread: Hallogallo 2010
View Single Post
Old 08.07.2010, 01:58 PM   #28
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
7" sold out, t-shirts sold out, poster were 2 bucks and selling fast...

Lincoln Center god bless them for putting on these shows every summer but that place kills a lot of vibes with the boring lightshow (basically just turn on the lights and leave them on all night) and strict security ("move back to your seat!"). that being said, pretty damn good night of music. the opener Hermeto Pascoal also rocked it, I don't think that band stopped for a breath entire 50 or so minutes they played.

also, god bless all the people in their 80s or 90s in the front, I hope I'm still in the pit at that age. Also, the toddlers and babies, they seemed to be having a heck of a time, judging by the bobbing heads, kicking feet and smiles on faces...
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|