Thread: oslo bomming
View Single Post
Old 07.27.2011, 04:57 PM   #58
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
So what do you think we should do?

I think that the trouble with intervention is that you can't trust the US and their motives for any intervention. If they cared about democracy and human rights, then why have they continually supported Israel during their illegal and brutal occupation of Palestine? Why did they support Iraq, Libya...(I could go on listing brutal regimes but we all know who they are).`

Good good, i share those reservations as a matter of fact. The US fucked up massively in how it dealt with postwar Iraq, the incompetance was absoulutely criminal (Just because i think it was right to remove Saddam Hussein doesnt mean i cant criticise that aspect of the war). I also have problems with the way Israel has conducted itself, although thats a whole other massive discussion.

The key matter for me though is what the Iranians want.
Because of the Iran-Iraq war in the early 80s, where over a million Iranian men died, there is a massive baby boomer population in Iran that was born around the same time as most of us here, and they want the same basic human rights that you and I have

I would prefer you answered the question first if thats ok, seeing as ive spent this whole thread answering questions

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|