View Single Post
Old 09.20.2006, 10:47 PM   #43
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i was going to post something like that on the girls' pictures thread, how i can't separate the dumb fuck actor factor when looking at some of those girls.

i thought the title of the thread was "lovely girls that are complete idiots" that would make my post a lot more sense.

well, to address the real topic, people get what they deserve, maybe beautiful girls are with total jerks because they themselves are shallow and probably jerks to other people; there's a lot of "dominating one" theories around for that one, hell, for relationships in general.

the only thing that sort of irks me is when nice, smart girls (or nice smart guys) end up with complete jackasses (or complete bitches) who treat them like crap and destroy their self esteem yet get super attached and in love with these sort of characters. i know way too many people, of both genders, who are like that.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|