View Single Post
Old 08.09.2016, 12:52 PM   #48
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
yeah, know what you mean.

mushrooms are natural. they are good. not for everyday use though. mushrooms should be taken once in a while (i haven't have them in ages) as a part of spiritual cleansing in a proper setting and with some pro guidance i think (maybe mandatory once in a lifetime, haha). otherwise healthy person doesn't need them except "spiritual experience". I red few studies they are helpfull to treat all sorts of psychotic disorders or heavy depressions and stuff like that, but then that needs to be done in professional manner.

Terence McKenna and Stanislav Grof two pro guys in this field.

in europe studies are indeed showing mushroom therapy is effective for depression and psychotic disorders.. however for these they are of course balanced with intensive psychological therapy similar to the MDMA therapy in Switzerland

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|