View Single Post
Old 05.29.2006, 01:20 AM   #29
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Jealousy. The guy thinks he's an alpha male & has an attitude of entitlement.

He spews bullshit when he should be absorbing information & learning & sometimes I (too my detriment) ridiculously think that I can shame him into being a better person.

I would never purposely fuck with him or anyone else based on some petty feud. That's his game. I did technically "start it" by criticizing his criticism because he clearly demonstrated that he did not really read the review & instead chose to attack amh when he didn't even have his facts straight. That still gives him no excuse for going psycho & blowing the whole thing out of proportion to the extent that it will now hijack this thread due to his deperate need for attention. these stupid rep points things only cause problems. khchris wants to create an atmosphere of fear, so that no one will criticize him. he wants to make me pay now by engaging in extended rounds of bullshit because I uttered the slightest peep about his plain-as-day bullshit. khchris needs to let it go & realize my original post for what it is: a legitimate criticism of his negative-for-no-reason-whatsoever criticism. I saw a legitimate place for legitimate criticism, so I wrote what I wrote. I tried to edit my subsequent post because I realized I was only being dragged down to his level because he made me angry (which he probably loves) & he had already posted his little quote.

I swear, if one does a wordcount of what he actually writes & what he quotes, the wordcount of the quotes is more. If that is not a clear-cut sign that he gets off on being a troublemaker, then I don't know what is.

& Alex's Trip, the thing is that even though some of my buds here disliked khchris intensely, I always stuck up for him until only recently. That is, until he took personal information about me & my strained relationship with my estranged mother & started intentionally writing imflammatory evil shit about my mother.

& yeah, the word is "piqued", wannabe.

Well, atleast you've admitted that you've started this argument.

This is why atari 2600 has a vendetta against me:

About a year ago, there was a music thread and the sea and cake came up in the conversation. *NOTE: nobody was talking to atari 2600, nor did he even post a comment on the thread at this point.*

So, I referred to the sea and cake as "The 'C' in Cake", something I was doing years before, also something that both me and Emma Blowgun do as a tribute to one of our favorite bands, Gastr Del Sol.

After I made a comment about the band that was not directed to anybody, atari 2600 makes a smart-ass remark, then says, "it's not 'C' in Cake, it's The Sea and Cake".

Like the ass atari 2600 is, he chose himself to try to not only correct me, but to make a smart-ass remark to me for absolutely no reason whatsoever except for that he is a psychotic little boy who still lives at a broken home.

When I told him that The sea and Cake was actually taken from the Gastr Del Sol, atari 2600 flipped!!! He went psycho, then started calling me names, went as far as to say I 'baited' him into "correcting me", even though nobody was talking to him and the fact that me and Emma have ALWAYS used that term for years.

After I made him look stupid, the guy just won't let it go. That is why he continuously comes onto threads I'm in just to start shit, just as he did on this thread. And he admits that he started the shit again, just like he starts shit with people all the time.

I simply made a comment on a ridiculous review that had nothing to do with Atari 2600, yet he's instigating shit with me??? Um...okay.

So, Atari 2600, did you ever file a complaint to the FBI on me because I said you "live at home"???(giggles)

You're a sick, psychotic little kid with no life.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|