View Single Post
Old 03.17.2016, 05:38 PM   #19195
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
I think Tarantino gets a but unfairly criticized, it feels like if he uses the N word in his movies or even with The Hateful Eight he was getting criticized for how violently Jennifer Jason Leigh's character gets treated and then people wonder if he's a misogynist when in Kill Bill all the female characters in that are much smarter and stronger than any of the male characters. If people are going to watch his films and count every time he uses a racial slur or has a character act violently towards a woman I think they are just looking for things to hate not just about his movies but him.
For the rest of his flicks i don't have a single problem but Reservoir Dogs feels gratuitous and not in anyway related or relevant to the plot or story. In flicks like Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown they "make sense" within the plot and who the characters are..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|