View Single Post
Old 03.17.2016, 02:21 PM   #19185
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
There is racial insulting in all of Tarantino flicks. Just like Scorcese. The people they choose to write about ARE racist and bigoted. These are not educated people!

I love Reservoir Dogs for the audacity of it at the time it came out. It was like seeing the first Die Hard. Every scene was something new, shown to us in a new way, and not dictated by the standard tropes of hollywood filmmaking.

There is some truly "hateful" racial shit in Hateful Eight... I think Tarantino likes to use these scenes to remind everyone about what many otherwise uplifted and nice white folks actually say when they are with "their own."

I mean, that whole scene where Tarantino himself rants about headless N+++++s and shit in Pulp Fiction is brutal to me too.... I did not and still do not think it nice....

but then again, Traantino always tries to show the equal assholeness of people, regardless of color, and the equal deviousness of people, regardless of color. Everyone in his films is a liar of sorts....