Thread: Girls Rock! DC
View Single Post
Old 08.17.2009, 10:09 AM   #52
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
It has to do with the whole David Bowie crotch thing...but...nevermind and all...

I'm not the one who's getting angry. In fact, I've made far fewer posts than everybody else who's getting riled up about how much GR sucks. But, you know, this is a discussion board, and since nobody else brought up my opinion, i was going to discuss it...you know, in a civilized manner...

That being said, I'm a newish poster who is seriously shocked that people don't seem to know how to check themselves before making offensive comments towards other posters. What kind of discussion is that? Sad.... I never thought that mentioning a show I went to and enjoyed (9 year olds are cute!) would result in people who I've otherwise admired for their SY knowledge calling me an "idiot," telling me to "get back in the kitchen" and making other silly references.

I'm leaving this thread for now but I'm not leaving this board bc sy remains my favorite band and I enjoy discussing them.

Let me repost this again in case you didn't see it

1) chill the fuck out. INTERNET IS NOT SRS BSNS.
2) learn to take a joke. No one is trampling on your "rights".
3) As I girl I find feminism annoying and generally taking away from equality of the sexes. It's sort of like being an attention whore. People get sick of it and move on and make fun of it. Got it?
4) Rude judgments? Like I said, chill the fuck out. You're making some post on a message board a big deal. Seriously, quit.
5) back to the kitchen, bitch!
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|