View Single Post
Old 06.16.2009, 02:11 AM   #951
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
speaking of mozart- don giovanni is clearly a superior opera to la nozze di figaro.

Unpopular opinion? Really? Because it does seem quite clear that Don Giovanni is a superior opera, and if Kierkegaard agrees, then the rest of the world really doesn't have any place disagreeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
and im sick of making rock, or noise rock, or whatever you call it. it has started to feel real pointless.
i think the two reasons are wagner and the fall. wagner unfortunately has made me realize the insignificance of everything. and the fall are the complete oposite- so utterly simple yet perfect that i cant comprehend how amazing they are...

Awesome. We should make music together on the above proviso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|