View Single Post
Old 02.24.2009, 07:00 AM   #47
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
me and my home slice where on acid at the beach (a horrible bleak day actually) recently and he had his ipod stereo there, so we would switch back and forth playing music for each other and he turned me onto os mutantes that day; and i showed him this album and the one with my pal the tortoise on it. long story short; he totally fell in love and preceded to buy everything by them the following day. i also showed him the monks which was crazy because the next day the documentary black monk time was playing at a local theater and who happened to show up to field some questions and talk? why eddie shaw; the original bassist. IT WAS A GREAT TIME!
TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|