View Single Post
Old 06.26.2014, 12:21 PM   #21
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Definitely like rob said, its not listening to or playing music that is for the young, its chasing the new, because when you're young EVERYTHING is new and EVERYTHING new is practically Divine.

To me that's a cliche. I reckon I've listened to more musicians in tune with my idea of good music in my mid-to-late 30s than when I was 16 or something. I understand that some people lose interest in stuff as they grow older but it irks me when opinions like yours and Rob's seem to be met with general consensus. Besides, they seem to stem from a wider acknowledgement that the old ''don't get'' the young when it comes to music, when it's also true that the young ''don't get'' the old and often only seem to emulate them, which is useless as far as I am concerned.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|