View Single Post
Old 10.06.2017, 07:36 PM   #50186
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I really don’t read Pitchfork every day. I check the site as part of my routine, but I almost never read a review. I read the 4:44 review, and some of the review for the new LCD Soundsystem, but they usually don’t write about what I want to read about.

And I’m not really a NIN “fan.” I respect Trent Reznor and have a ton of nostalgic connections to all of the music made under the NIN brand until the Fragile. Then I liked the Slip. Year Zero and With Teeth are ok, but I don’t listen to even my favorite NIN more than once a year.

Er, I’m a NIN fan who’s moved on without shunning NIN. I don’t think they’d be in a top 25 bands list for me. Maybe not even too 50. But I still like the stuff I like. Shrug. I dunno. NIN > SP though. In my crazy pitchfork-drunk opinion.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|