Thread: Talk to me...
View Single Post
Old 02.22.2017, 09:30 AM   #42
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
im reading a book of hot letters

it goes like this: kathy acker goes to australia for some university stuff

has a fling with a writer/prof

hot correspondence ensues (apparently)

kathy acker dies a year later

semiotext(e) publishes their correspondence 20 years later, MIT gets in on the distribution

i like kathy acker. the mysterious lover turned out to be a dude. i was hoping for a transgender person but no, it's a straight dude. apparently. we'll see.

i'll need to read more to find out.

and yeah, well, it goes like this: i found your music here on syg, and i think i bought some files long ago, and i liked them (we listen to a lot of ambient in this house)

but i hate to manage files, see? all my files are buried in some server that needs, ugh... lookin'. curatin'. sufferin'

i have to get up, start it, it's on a battery backup, the software is iffy, then you need to move the files from one device to another... who needs the headache? it's a job for an accountant or a librarian. i'm neither.

but spottifried makes it easy and headache free and i don't have to store, manage, label, or submit to itunes or whatever it's called these days. spotify is the library of babel or the book of sand as borges had it. except for stuff from labels like, what was it the one with joanna newsom and jim o'rourke etc. i space it out. anyway, that one. i don't want to manage files. i lose them in transit.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|