View Single Post
Old 10.23.2009, 01:52 PM   #8351
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I guess you have a point, but can you imagine a film like Zardoz coming out today? Well, then again, I couldn't even imagine Deliverance coming out (in theaters) today, for the most part. Times have changed, obviously.

Re: PIG CHICKEN SUICIDE ... a veritable assault on the senses,mixing violent images of animal butchery,racial strife and surrealism to tell the story of two Koreans living in Japan,who's love is destroyed due to overwhelming racial discrimination.This seriously bizarre and demented film tells the story of a weird guy,who thinks that he's a chicken and works in a slaughterhouse.He eats dirt,walks like a chicken and masturbates whilst seeing Japanese woman touching herself. "Pig Chicken Suicide" is a gross art-house Japanese piece of sleaze that is as dirty as they come.I enjoyed this demented little flick and you should too,if you like surreal and off-beat cinema

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|