View Single Post
Old 06.18.2006, 10:16 AM   #92
fluxequalsrad
stalker

fluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
Yeah I agree with atsonicpark and krastian. 'Dirty' always seems to me like a parody of Sonic Youth or some shit band who have gone beyond being influenced by them and are just blatantly copying them. Though I would say that 'Wish Fulfillment' and 'Chapel Hill' are some of the better songs on that album though the lyrics are fucking shite, songs like '100%', 'Youth Against Fascism', 'Drunken Butterlfly' and 'Nic Fit' (why did they even put this on the album? It's only a cover) are really why I hate that album.

Dirty sags at points, especially towards the end. I think Goo is better then dirty, just better songs. The really heavy stuff on dirty is cool though..100%, Swimsuit Issue, Drunken Butterfly.

On the Strip is really cool too.
fluxequalsrad is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|