View Single Post
Old 02.27.2007, 07:15 PM   #589
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Ozzy Osbourne Live w/ Randy Rhoads
St. Denis Theater
Montreal, Canada
7/28/81
broadcast soundboard

Track Listing:
1) I Don't Know
2) Crazy Train
3) Believer
4) Mr. Crowley
5) Flying High Again
8) Revelaton (Mother Earth)
7) Steal Away (The Night) > drum solo
8) Suicide Solution > Randy solo
9) Iron Man
10) Children Of The Grave
11) Paranoid

Full Show

Ozzy Osbourne - Vocals
Randy Rhoads - Guitar
Rudy Sarzo - Bass
Tommy Aldridge - Drums
Lindsay Bridgewater - Keyboards

I encoded this one at 120 kbps (still "cd quality"), so it's only 55 MB. Too bad the landing page doesn't display a decimal point and the fractions because then I could have conceivably made the download 66.6 MB haha. There's a pro-shot dvd of this show that trades; This is the stereo soundboard extracted from that, I suppose.

http://www.badongo.com/file/2333591

fucking awesome man, fucking awesome!

randy rhoads is still my favorite "shredder", he always played for the song and played circles around eddie van halen.

the only thing that could make this show better was if they played over the mountain.

anyway, thanks for another awesome up.

ps: that bardo up is the archive cd release, it's out of print though and very excellent.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|