View Single Post
Old 07.03.2017, 11:36 AM   #640
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
The "I" threw me off too.. I think he's just speaking about himself from someone else's perspective throughout the whole song, just not sure who that narrative is, but that person wants him dead. He also felt bad for him at one point, alright. Still the same person, in my opinion.

Ye is already "him" so he can't be the narrative, Jay also uses his name directly a line above. The Saint/KumbaYe shit is obviously another Ye reference though.

I just really don't like the switching narratives idea, so I'm trying my best to revoke it.

I'll watch the video in a bit.

I don't like thinking that he's spending that much time dissing a guy with mental health issues who kept him and his label relevant for so long, and who worked his ass off for him, then surpassed him in popularity and continued to be a supporter and a friend.

I want reasons to not have to feel bad about this. Kanye fans on Facebook are all like, "wow fuck this guy." I just want music to be music.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|