View Single Post
Old 11.22.2007, 06:41 PM   #1099
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
yep. the endings are not the things this director does best (see Dead Man's Shoes too), but all in all it's beautifully shot and the actors are really great. It's not a movie that will change your life or anything, but it's highly enjoyable overall. Innit?

It was, yeah. I enjoyed it. I saw it at the cinema* too, so that made it special aswell.

*I think I've spoke about this particular cinema before here but anyway, it's a cool little cinema that plays alot films that don't go to major cinemas. So even if a movie stinks alittle, the atmosphere makes up for it. The owners who run it all hours, an old couple, are grumpy as and roll their eyes at my tattoos and anything they don't like. Shame, but still, the cinema is fantastic.