View Single Post
Old 07.20.2008, 04:41 PM   #66
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
I've never understood why anyone would either love or hate them. I saw them so many times at shows and parties in Oly when they were one of many bands on the bill and I always thought they were o.k., but nothing special. I honestly think both Excuse 17 and Heavens to Betsy were significantly better bands. When suddenly S-K were being tromped around as the saviors of rock, it was so patently ridiculous. Even so, they were never really horrible, just incredibly overrated.
Having expressed my hatred for S-K numerous times in the past, I suppose I agree with the rationality of this statement. They really were just overrated. I personally hated them because of their self-proclaimed fem-political undertones, but that's me.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|