View Single Post
Old 02.08.2008, 11:01 PM   #12
James_Danger
empty page

James_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
maybe being distributed by 3 labels together they have to wait for each label to be kinda "ready"(hope this makes sense)?

Sounds about right. It's just strange that the show in Lisbon was cancelled, and the release was postponed. But I'm not an alarmist, I just have nothing better to think about then Zu's future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Yes, the 666 copies of the split come with a free cd , nice gift.
Do you like it?
I wish my english was good enough to translate the lyrics properly, coz they're really great...

Well, I really only listened to it twice before I had to move on to other things. But if I would have heard this split maybe five-six years ago I would have worn it thin, but these days my ears only seem to latch on to structureless, scathing, irritating noises. You guys know how it is. But it is interesting to hear Zu so formatted, and I'm glad I have one of the 666. How do you like it?

And the songs do seem very much lyrically driven, but it seems like too much fun shouting "Fallo!"
Beautiful language you folks got over there.
James_Danger is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|