View Single Post
Old 07.17.2016, 11:21 AM   #49034
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
White people can't use that word without sounding mookish. Not that I know or care whether you guys are white, though.

Understood. But I don't care if I sound mookish either. Sometimes that's the most appropriate word for a certain, special kind of awesome. Being a scrawny white middle class bespectacled aging hipster, I find that people usually get a kick out of it when I use words like that, so it's a almost a way to make a deliberate ass out of myself. To accentuate my nerdiness.

And again, sometimes it's just the only word that will do. Put on "Windowlicker" and in front of me and I'll probably throw that word out there. Put on some super groovy hip-hop like "1train" by Rocky, and you'll hear a whole slew of more mookish and embarrassing things from me.

It's just how I roll.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|