View Single Post
Old 11.12.2012, 04:26 PM   #21
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
It rules. It rules so much. It has brought back my love of the Youth from the deep chasm of mourning I have been in ever since their dissolution was announced.

That folk bullshit they have been putting out does not do it for me. THIS DOES. It strokes my sonic cock and then BITES DOWN HARD

Fucking Kim sounds amazing on it, and all the classic skronk is there, and plainly obvious that the Youth could coax every sound you hear on BMR or CIS out of their guitars at will. so awesome.

I highly recommend it, especially to fans of the aforementioned Bad Moon Rising. It is killer. Steve had just joined the band and given a 20-something level of juice to the band. Great great stuff.

If only the Youth could release a live concert from each tour... that would rule all.