View Single Post
Old 12.28.2012, 05:59 PM   #5311
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
Bought a new 360 to retire my old refurbished model, great deal! Came with 250GB HD with Forza 4, Skyrim DL card, and $19 off a game over $19 for $199.
Having no internet for almost a whole month, I had no clue there was a new DOA on the market, I bought that and the Metal Gear HD collection. I kind of already on the fence with DOA 5, I think that crazy enough that the character models AND graphics were superior on DOA 4. I'm a tough critic though, I logged many hours on DOA 4.

Need to buy Silent Hill HD collection, Resident Evil 6, and Zone of the Enders HD collection (Never played it, and just found out about it too) asap.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|