View Single Post
Old 05.06.2009, 11:01 AM   #452
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ithinkimissyou
I hope Barcelona destroy Chelsea tonight, but the absence of Puyol and Marques at the back could prove to be too much.

Last nights game was very very disappointing. Arsenal just don't seem to have the players - Fabregas' performances have reminded me of how Henry played when his time at Arsenal was coming to an end, still a class act but his head/heart isn't there anymore, I suspect he's going to leave - but go to god knows where.

I mean at one point last night he passed the ball 5 yards straight to a Man U player. It was just appalling.

I feel sorry for Gibbs, as he is a very talented young player - hopefully he bounces back straight away.

This is said a lot but I think it's true: Arsenal sorely lack a few experienced old pros on the team.

Anyway prediction for tonight... glargh blargh...

Hoping for a 3-1 win to Barcelona

But I reckon Chelsea are going to score goals against Barcas defence...

*brain hurts*

3-3

I agree.

Wenger makes too much of his team's age. It's true that they'll improve but whose to say that they won't move on the minute they do?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|