View Single Post
Old 04.21.2006, 12:01 PM   #31
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by onetamecookie

and i have to say, it the BEST THING i use with my guitar... you can create up to 5 minute loops with it (this being the digital reissue of the analog version that came out in the 70s), or use it as a simple delay, and then bounce yr loops back in reverse and pitch them up and down n stuff... i end up doing a lot of alvin lucier sitting-in-a-room inspired loop decay with it. the only annoying thing is the automatic count-in feature (i wouldnt dare try to sync a live loop with a drummer or something) but other than that it is the shit.

Get your drummer to play along with a midi clicktrack and sync your 16 second delay up with that.

The 16 second delay looks a bit too cumbersome for me. I don't really see the point in doing sound on sound on sound. I'd much rather just have a simple loop as a background to play over.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|