View Single Post
Old 04.13.2009, 12:01 PM   #26
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
last time i saw them j hd him amp turned up way too loud and his mic too low, yup i got myself an instrumental dino jr. set and boy did it suck! it really sounded like a band in a mid life crisis. man, its wierd, they were one of my favorite bands UNTILL the reunion. I was psyhed for th reunion too, but it just seems all too insincere at this point with the headlining show and the shitty new records etc... I wish all SST bands that broke up in the 80s preserved the testament of the label's aesthetic and stayed broke up.

yr fucking crazy. blame the sound guy
I ahve seen them three times since reunion and everytime it was MAGIC. MAGIC I TELLS YA!!!!