View Single Post
Old 06.28.2006, 05:01 PM   #35
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
you are seriously comparing bob dylan and BECK? Fucking BECK?

you are deluded.

and here is some of the "crap" I listen to.

Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr, Public Enemy, Pavement, Sebadoh, Phish, Big Black, Rapeman, Unsane, Butthole Surfers, Archers of Loaf, Afghan Whigs, Art Blakey, Miles Davis, Dizzy Gillespie, Charlie Parker, Muddy Waters, Thelonious Monk, Koko Taylor, The Beatles, The Misfits, Minor Threat, Dead Kennedys, FEAR, They Might Be Giants, Mudhoney, Tristeza, Electrelane, My Bloody Valentine, Joy Division, Jane's Addiction, Satisfact, Unwound, Polvo, Pixies, Baby Dayliner, Pele, Neil Young, Outkast, The Roots, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Digable Planets, Janitor, The Smiths, The Cure, Sleater Kinney, Automaton Adventure Series, Pilot to Gunner, Godspeed! You Black Emperor, Sigur Ros, Silver Mt. Zion Orchestra, Ornette Coleman, Urge Overkill, Slint, The Red Scare, Fugazi, Eniac, And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead, Modest Mouse, !!! (chik chik chik), Bob Marley and the Wailers, Built to Spill, Codeine, Morphine, Seam, The Sea & Cake, The New Year, Bedhead, Depeche Mode, OutHud, Drive Like Jehu, Interpol, Le Tigre, Tortoise, AtomBombPocketKnife, Bela Bartok, Ludwig Von Beethoven, Schoenberg, John Cage, Gustav Mahler, Pele, Tristeza, A Minor Forest, P.E.E., PJ Harvey, Beautiful Skin, Black Sabbath, Turing Machine, TV on the Radio, Eric's trip, The Skatalites, The Suspects, The Spells, They Might Be Giants, The Dead Milkmen, All, Beastie Boys, Psychedelic Furs, Parts & Labor

NO BECK!

I'm sure NONE of that is rehashed. Eric's Trip? Interpol? You must not know what rehashed means.