View Single Post
Old 05.22.2007, 11:00 AM   #119
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicfallinglikesnow
Also, when I was fourteen and watched "Indiana Jones and the temple of doom"...I can't believe they showed how the priest takes the heart out of the sacrifice victim with his bare hand. It was not the thing in itself (well, it was to a degree) but the anti-naturality of it. They had recommended it in the video club as "entertaining for young people"...I remember my heart beating so fast but I thought I should be brave and keep watching.
I know, it sounds silly.
I've avoided horror movies and the like since then.

that reminds me when i watched raiders of the lost ark for the first time when i was like 6 and at the end when they opened the ark and all the nazis get melted i thought "wow, that was too much" but when the movie ended i realized that scene made the movie better for it.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|